Land assembly was completed in 2021, making way for a planning application for an exciting new canal-side redevelopment in Leamington Spa providing co-working space for local creative businesses and much needed PBSA for students of Warwick University living in Leamington SPA.
The property is designed to exceed expectations for bio diversity and environmental sustainability. In line with HG Living‘s commitment to promoting strong ESG credentials throughout our projects, the property will feature:
- On site energy generation
- all electric heating sourced entirely from sustainable supply
- air source heat pumps for hot water generation
- ‘blue roof’ rain water harvesting technology
- bio diversity net gain through tree planting and creation of new wildlife habitats
- green travel infrastructure on site including contributions to local cycle network improvements, cycle parking, electric vehicle charging and electric cycle charging